Canon IJ is an All-in-One versatile printer that delivers exceptional performance, performs smooth operations and shares the fruitful results. This device comes with all the features that allow the users to print, scan, and copy the documents whenever they want. If you are looking forward to setting up your Canon IJ device, you can do this by visiting the ij.start.canon website.
IJ Start Canon Printer Guide
The ij.start.canon is the main source from where you can find all the necessary printer software and drivers for your device for the canon printer setup. Whether you want to install the printer for your Windows or Mac operating system, you can do this simply by visiting the Canon website and completing the task.
How to Setup Canon IJ Wireless Printer?
If you want to set up your Canon printer wirelessly, you should know that the printer and computer must be on the same Wi-Fi network. After that, you can proceed with the steps below and set up your device:
- First of all, you need to visit http //ij.start.canon and install the latest printer driver or software for your Windows or Mac device.
- Check and make sure that your printer is connected to the power source and turned on.
- Click on this option, and visit the control panel screen.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button and after that choose the ‘network settings’ option on the next screen appearing.
- Click ‘Device Settings’ and hit the Ok button.
Step by Step Guide : Install Canon Printer Software And Drivers
- The first step to install the printer drivers is to visit the ij.start.canon website. By visiting this official website, you can install the printer driver in software for your device.
- Make sure that you are using the upgraded and compatible web browsers for driver download. Type the web address correctly, it will instantly take you to the Canon homepage.
- According to the speed of your wireless network, the canon printer drivers will download on your device within a few minutes.
- Once the installation is completed, print the test page to make sure that the setup is successful and the device working fine.